Our address: Kidderminster Hospital and Treatment Centre, Bewdley Road, Kidderminster. DY11 6RJ.
Tel: 01562 823424
We want your experience with us to be as relaxed and comfortable as possible. We have designed this section to provide useful information for anyone coming to the hospital, whether as an inpatient, outpatient or visitor.
Visiting times and contact details for specific wards can be found under ward information.
Please use the links on the left-hand side of this page to find out more about Kidderminster Hospital and Treatment Centre.
10 things you should know about Kidderminster Hospital and Treatment Centre.
- We treat nearly 15,000 in-patients a year
- We provide our surgical in-patients single bedded rooms
- We undertake a wide range of procedures from hip replacements to eye surgery
- We treat around 24,000 minor injury patients a year
- we open our Minor Injury Unit 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and 365 days a year
- We see around 130,000 out-patients a year
- Six hundred staff are based at the Hospital and over 70 Consultants visit the hospital providing out-patient and in-patient services
- We have an excellent record of infection control and our theatres and surgical ward are MRSA free
- We undertake nearly 50,000 x-rays every year
- We opened the Treatment Centre in 2004 and offer some of the most modern facilities in the NHS
The information on this site has been produced based on feedback from patients and visitors. If you have any suggestions for further information which may be useful, please email us at email@example.com
Please only use this function for comments about the site. Other enquiries should be directed to the appropriate department or contact point.