Pain Management Services
The Pain Management Service at Worcestershire Acute Hospitals Trust adopts a multi-disciplinary team approach consisting of Consultants in Pain Management and Anaesthesia, Pain Nurse Specialists, Orthopaedic Physiotherapy Specialists and a Psychologist.
We aim to improve the quality of life of our patients by managing their long-term pain. We provide a personalised approach to care and the necessary support to encourage independence and self-management.
We also aim:
- to provide a multi-professional assessment of you and your pain and where indicated provide a thorough examination of your pain
- to provide education about your pain
- to develop an individualised management plan to enable you to improve your quality of life
- to provide psychological and behavioural support, if required
- to promote self-management by teaching you strategies and skills to manage your pain with the related benefits of fewer procedures and appointments
Contact Pain Clinic Services
For ALL appointment enquiries please contact the:
Appointments co-ordinator for Pain Management
Mon - Thurs, 8.30am - 4.30pm
Central Booking Office
Kidderminster Treatment Centre
If you have an urgent concern please contact your GP for medical advice.
Please have your unique NHS number for all hospital enquiries and appointments. (It is the10 digit number printed on your medical card given to you when you register with a GP).