Nursing and Midwifery opportunities
Worcestershire Acute Hospitals NHS Trust provides a range of services over three hospitals sites, the Alexandra, Kidderminster and Worcestershire Royal Hospital.
Our mission is to work together with our partners in health and social care to provide safe, effective, personalised and integrated care for local people, delivered consistently across all services by skilled and compassionate staff. Our vision can be summarised as ‘patients at the centre of all we do’ and our PRIDE values (Patients, Respect, Improve and Innovate, Dependable and Empower) are central to all we do.
We’re committed to delivering a nursing and midwifery service that delivers the best patient care. There for our patients, families and services users, the public and each other, we promise to communicate effectively by listening to and responding to comments and concerns. We recognise that our excellent nursing staff are key in enabling and providing compassionate, patient centred care and we need you join our team.
We show we care for our staff through our support, development and progression opportunities.
- Induction with a supernumerary period
- An assigned mentor
- Training from our Professional Development Team
- Preceptorship programme for newly qualified nurses
- Band 6 development programmes
- Band 7 Ward Sister Development programme
- CPD via local University
- Celebration of success and achievement with our ‘Shining Star Awards’
- Comprehensive staff benefits including: NHS Pension Scheme, on site nursery, Childcare Vouchers, Car Salary Sacrifice Scheme, Generous Annual Leave