Our team of consultants and specialist nurses work across the county to provide you with excellent care and treatment for any gynaecological (women's health) condition.
Gynaecology clinics and specialties
We hold consultant-led gynaecology clinics across the county.
As well as holding clinics at the Alexandra, Kidderminster and Worcestershire Royal hospitals, we also hold clinics in Evesham, Malvern and the Princess of Wales Community hospitals.
We offer the following specialist services and clinics:
- Colposcopy clinic
- Early pregnancy assessment unit
- Endometriosis and pelvic pain service
- Fertility clinics
- Gynaecological oncology clinic
- Gynaecology assessment unit
- Hormone replacement therapy (HRT) / menopause clinic
- Outpatient Hysteroscopy and Postmenopausal Bleeding Service
- Paediatric gynaecology clinic
- Urogynaecology clinic
Your Stay in hospital
We carry out operations at the Alexandra, Evesham, Kidderminster and Worcestershire Royal hospitals.
We have dedicated gynaecology beds on Ward 14 at the Alexandra Hospital.
We have a Gynaecology Assessment Unit at Worcestershire Royal Hospital, based in Clover Suite, and beds for gynaecology inpatients on Chestnut Ward.
Where to find us
Ward 14 is based on the first floor of the Alexandra Hospital in Redditch. We are next to Ward 15 and opposite wards 16 and 17.
The Gynaecology Assessment Unit is based in Clover Suite, Meadow Level 1, Worcestershire Royal Hospital.
Chestnut Ward is on Woodland level 2, Worcestershire Royal Hospital by the X-ray department.
Gynaecology information leaflets
Our patient leaflets provide more information about your treatment and surgery.
- Abdominal hysterectomy WAHT-GYN-023 (349KB)
- Colposcopy Procedure - Cold Coagulation of the cervix WAHT-GYN-038 (274KB)
- Diagnostic Laparoscopy WAHT-CG-179 (276KB)
- Evacuation of retained products of conception (ERPOC) WAHT-GYN-033 (268KB)
- Laparoscopic Sterilisation WAHT-GYN-020 (312KB)
- Management of ectopic pregnancy WAHT-GYN-021 (368KB)
- Your Pregnancy Our Priority - Redditch (1.39MB)