Freedom of Information Publication Scheme
Under the Freedom of Information Act 2000, every public authoritiy has a duty to specify what information they publish, how the information is made available and whether it is free or if there is a charge.
Our publication scheme explains what information we provide to the public. Wherever possible, we will make it it easy for you to access. The information is provided in a set format, classed into the seven categories below.
+ Who we are and what we do
For more information about us and what we do, please see here.
- Organisational structure – see information on our Board of Directors page.
- List of and information relating to organisations with which the authoritiy works in partnership.
- Senior Staff and management - see our Board of Directors
- Location and contact details for all public-facing departments – see our services and PALS page.
+ What we spend and how we spend it
- Annual statement of accounts – see our annual reports page
- Budgets and variance reports – see the board meeting minutes for our monthly finance reports
- Financial audit reports - as above, see our annual reports page
- Capital programme – see our board meeting minutes for the latest reports
- Staff pay and grading structures – Information regarding staff pay and grading structures, staff and Board Members' allowances can be found on the NHS Employers website.
- Funding and expenditure – see latest Board Reports or Annual Reports for more
+ What our priorities are and how we are doing
+ How we make decisions
+ Our policies and procedures
Specific policies and procedures are available on request. Electronic or single print copies are free of charge. Please email us to request a policy or procedure.
+ Lists and Registers
Worcestershire Royal Hospital
Charles Hastings Way
+ Services we offer
- Clinical and non-clinical services provided and/or commissioned – see our services section.
- Patient information leaflets and other booklets and newsletters– see the Our services pages for more information.
- Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS) – see the PALS page for more information.
- Advice and guidance – see our PALS page.
- Corporate communications and media releases – see our news and events section.