Equality and Diversity Annual Reports
We have a Public Sector Duty under the Equalities Act 2010 to work in ways that support the following:
- Eliminate unlawful discrimination, harassment and victimisation and other conduct prohibited by the Act.
- Advance equality of opportunity between people who share a protected characteristic and those who do not.
- Foster good relations between people who share a protected characteristic and those who do not.
Read more about the Public Sector Duty.
Workforce Facts and Figures
As at 31 March 2020, the Trust employed 6,453 people.
The profile of our staff, across the protected characteristics.
Our staff have the right to leave equality and diversity data categories unspecified if they wish to.
Please see the documents below as part of our publishing requirements:
- pdf Equality and Diversity Annual Report 2018-19 (4.43 MB)
- Equality and Diversity Annual Report 2017/18
- pdf Equality and Diversity Annual Report 2016/17 (2.88 MB)
- pdf Equality and Diversity Annual Report 2013/14 (737 KB)
- Workforce Disability Equality Standard - August 2020
- document Workforce Disability Equality Standard 2019 (82 KB)
- document Workforce Disability Equality Standards (WDES) (73 KB)