Equality and Diversity Annual Reports
We have a Public Sector Duty under the Equalities Act 2010 to work in ways that support the following:
- Eliminate unlawful discrimination, harassment and victimisation and other conduct prohibited by the Act.
- Advance equality of opportunity between people who share a protected characteristic and those who do not.
- Foster good relations between people who share a protected characteristic and those who do not.
Read more about the Public Sector Duty.
The Equality Regulations require us to publish relevant, proportionate information, demonstrating our compliance.
Please see the documents below as part of our publishing requirements:
- Equality and Diversity Annual Report 2017/18
- pdf Equality and Diversity Annual Report 2016/17 (2.88 MB)
- pdf (2.88 MB) pdf Equality and Diversity Annual Report 2013/14 (737 KB)