Freedom of Information Publication Scheme
Under the Freedom of Information Act 2000, every public authoritiy has a duty to specify what information they publish, how the information is made available and whether it is free or if there is a charge.
Our publication scheme explains what information we provide to the public. Wherever possible, we will make it it easy for you to access. The information is provided in a set format, classed into the seven categories below.
+ Who we are and what we do
For more information about us and what we do, please see here
- How we fit into the NHS structure - see the who we are section
- Organisational structure – see information on our Board of Directors page
- List of and information relating to organisations with which the authoritiy works in partnership
- Senior Staff and management - see our Board of Directors
- Location and contact details for all public facing departments – see our services and PALS page.
+ What we spend and how we spend it
- Annual statement of accounts – see our annual reports page
- Budgets and variance reports – see the board meeting minutes for our monthly finance reports
- Financial audit reports - as above, see our annual reports page
- Standing financial instructions. See the board meeting minutes for the latest standing financial instructions
- Capital programme – see our board meeting minutes for the latest reports
- Staff pay and grading structures – Information regarding staff pay and grading structures, staff and Board Members allowances can be found on the NHS Employers website.
- Funding – see here for information
- Our expenditure – see here for information
+ What our priorities are and how we are doing
- Reports and business planning - useful documents can be found under the publications section and in our monthly board papers
- Our performance – see our monthly board papers and annual reports page
- Declarations of compliance – see our statutory documents
- Audit reports – audit committee minutes are available to download from the board meeting minutes.
+ How we make decisions
+ Our policies and procedures
+ Lists and Registers
Worcestershire Royal Hospital
Charles Hastings Way
+ Services we offer
- Clinical and non clinical services provided and/or commissioned – see our services section.
- Patient information leaflets and other booklets and newsletters– see the Our services pages for more information.
- Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS) – see the PALS page for more information.
- Advice and guidance – see our PALS page.
- Corporate communications and media releases – see our news and events section.